Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer is Over....:(


Well Summer is actually over..It was an amazing summer though!

I did so many things..I went to arizonia to visit my grandparents..It was so much fun!

I also went to Utah to see the Jonas Brothers..We got to meet them for like 2 mins..lol..but it was great!..

I had to retire Kid this summer..His arthritis in his ankels got very bad..So he got through one rodeo this summer and I retired him..I still ride him on trail rides and do other slow things with him..So he is still getting his excercise so he won't get fat...lol

So I am riding my new horse Chubbs. It has been a battle trying to "Click" with him..He brought me lots of tears but we finally got eachother down and now we are Best Friends..We got the fastest pole time at one of our gymkhana..My personal best 22 sec..He's very Quick and I just Plan LOVE HM...lol

School Starts On Monday. I am excited to see all of my friends. I am very excited Cause My sis Carlene Get to come back to school with me!..Her Cancer is all gone and all of us are so Excited!

Fair is around the corner!..It's going to be a crazy year this year but I am very excited..I am showing a Pig,Lamb, Goat, Turkey, and Steer. So i am excited.

Thanks everyone for cheaking up on my blog..You all are the best!

Oli, KID,,and Chubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment